Into The Wild
As presented in Complete Divine, modified as follows:
- Remove Concentration as a class skill, but add Fly since all casters with access to some method of flying have Fly
- Remove the limit on level 0 spells per day (Sorcerer parity)
- Unless I am missing something, it never says how long they ready spells. IDK if 1 hour or 15 minutes makes more sense. Probably 15 minutes (Sorcerer-style)
- Pathfinder Balance: Pathfinder makes all of the core classes a good bit more powerful, so to balance, Shugenjas will be given the Cleric domain abilities (not spells) that match their favored element. The only change to these abilities is they use Shugenja levels and are use CHA instead of WIS.
- Change Cure Minor Wounds to Stabilize
- Make note that SNA III is odd: It says “small elemental only” which is a SNA II monster on both 3.5 and pathfinder: So, it requires you to summon more than 1 since they are a level lower. Odd.
- Shugenja are required to get 5 level 0 spells of their favored element eventually… and each element only has 4 level 0 spells. Yay? Adding Ray of Frost for Water, possibly Presti as well.
- New Spells: I will explicitly approve/disapprove all non-core spells. If I missed any, let me know.
- Fire Wings: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Druid.
- Energy Vortex: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Druid, Cleric.
- Dragon Breath: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Cleric, Sorc/Wiz.
- Fires of Purity: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Druid, Sorc/Wiz.
- Anger of the Noonday Sun: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Druid
- Master of the Rolling River: ??? I can’t find it in the book. Can someone give me a page number?
- Creeping Cold, Greater: Approved for Shugenja. Possibly Druid.